The Rainbow Project, Inc. is currently looking to fill the position of:
Financial Coordinator- Full Time
Application deadline is May 29th, 2017 OR until position is filled
When a position is posted, the application process is as follows:
- Complete & send all application materials (links below) and a resume to Caitlin Bausch, Administrative Manager, at the Rainbow Project
- ALL applications will be reviewed upon receipt. Select applicants will be invited for a first round, in-person question/answer style interview.
- From the first round question/answer style interview, select applicants will be invited for a second round experiential style interview. Those invited for a second round interview should bring written letters of recommendation from three professional references along with them.
- From the second round experiential style interview, professional references of select applicants will be contacted for reference checks.
- After completing select professional reference checks, an applicant will be chosen to fill the position.
If none of the applicants are selected, the application process will remain open until an applicant is selected and the position may be re-posted.
When there are job opportunities, the following application & related materials should be completed by prospective applicants & returned by the deadline specified above. Please submit all materials to Caitlin Bausch, Administrative Manager:
The Rainbow Project
831 East Washington Avenue
Madison, WI 53703
Materials to Apply
Please click on the below hyperlinks to obtain copies of job application materials in PDF format
Background Information Disclosure Form