As a non-profit organization, The Rainbow Project depends on a variety of individuals and businesses who generously support the agency through donations of money and in-kind items.
Donate to the Rainbow Project today!
We are in need of the items listed below.
Please call our front desk (608-255-7356) to confirm that the items below are still a need before dropping them off.
Thank you for your generosity!
- Memory card for Nikon Coolpix L26 Digital Camera (SD, SDHC or SDXC, 16GB or more)
- New or gently notebook computers/laptops (running at least Windows 7)
- Apple iPad
- Portable photo printer
- Portable CD player
- New computers (with 17" OR larger LCD flat screen monitors; running at least Windows 7)
- Child microphone & audio recorder sets
- New or gently used doll houses and doll house furniture
- Multicultural dolls
- Dress-up clothing & accessories (especially larger child sizes); Super hero costumes
- Play doctor's kits
- Board games (for ages 6-11 years)
- Multicultural people puppets (e.g. doctor, police officer, etc...including "Folkmanis" brand)
- Black or blue ink pens
- Photocopy/printer paper (white, 8.5 x 11-inches)
- Cardstock paper (various colors, 8.5 x 11-inches)
- Large standard size easel paper pads
- Spiral notebooks or paper tablets
- Soothing lights/light covers
- Multi-colored craft paper
- Modeling clay
- Tempera paints (premixed)
- Finger paints (premixed)
- Watercolor paper
- Oil pastels
- Real clay
- Multi-colored markers
- Sturdy wooden table and chairs for kids
- Bookshelf unit on wheels
- Cork bulletin boards
- Gift cards for our clients and support groups:
- -restaurants and take-out
- -grocery stores
- Disposable cups
- Plastic utensils